I came into the blogging world late.  It is not something i do habitually because writing is not something i absolutely love to do.  I have mentioned this in a different entry but it's rather difficult for me to let go and just write some things down.  I remember a English Writing and Comp class i had at UT (Austin, of course) where the T.A. gave us an assignment.  The assignment was to "free write" at least thirty minutes a day,  but I could never get the hang of just sitting down and writing about whatever came to mind.  I say all of this because current events in life require me to sit down (on a regular basis), and just write.  This seemingly new thing for me will probably not help anyone else but it will be therapeutic for me.  If you instend to read this, hang on.  The ride could get bumpy (and if you're a literary critic, keep your comments to yourself :)  )

1 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:40 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home